1862: Railway Mania in The Eastern Counties
1862: Railway Mania in the Eastern Counties is an 18xx game set in East Anglia, England. It features a company-packed board, where 16 of 20 companies are randomly selected for use on a board containing only 37 hexes. Major features of the game are:
- Petitioning parliament as a means of floating your preferred company
- a mixture of full and partial capitalisation for companies
- three train types with differing objectives and building requirements
- company mergers and re-floatation
- 1860-style semi-linear stock-market featuring multiple stock jumps.